Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

More like Chuck Norris

Sorry its been so long! I have no excuse...but, I do think that maybe Chuck Norris is more appropriate than Daniel Son. Let me explain. The other night Lee had just come home and he wanted to tell William hello....so, he leans down and goes "Hey William, whatcha doin?" and then puts his ear to my belly... and then BAM gets a roundhouse kick to the temple! I think it may have hurt Lee's feelings that his son would kick him in the head, but I think William is a comedic genius.

I finally uploaded all of my pictures from my camera from forever ago and decided even though they have nothing to do with William, I HAVE to post the pic of Lee and I dressed up as Dwight and Angela from The Office for Halloween. I also have some pics of William's room. We're not finished yet, so its kinda bare but the walls are painted (thanks to my lovely parents)and I'll try to be better about updating them!

Pregnancy update: I'll be 29 weeks pregnant on Monday...Ahhh! Oh, and I passed my gestational diabetes test (I failed the first one).






5 comments:

The Pereira Family said...

Those costumes are amazing! Very nice work Dwight and Angela. The room looks great too! Maybe not as great as those costumes though.....just kidding!

amanda said...

woohoo! new post! love the cat sweater... are you going to save that to wear this fall? totally should.

and the room looks great. can't wait to see it in person!

Weesie said...

Who are those people??? I am extrememly impressed with the paint job in your baby's room. Very smooth lines, no streaks or missed places...there was one spot of blue paint in the corner at the foot if the bed. May I please have name and number of your painter...excellent job!! William, hurry and get out of there...a pool, treehouse, river, fishing, all the junk you can eat, cake for breakfast, go to sleep whenever you want and two old people that will play with you and do anything you want to do and won't tell your parents NOTHING, awaits your arrival! We love you more than we can say...OXOXOXOXOXO G~Wessie and Poppie

Weesie said...

P.S. You and Amy look great...precious picture of my girls!!!!

OXOX,
Mamala

Unknown said...

Love hearing stories about your kicking kiddo! Keep them coming!

><> Corrie Portier